.NET C++ Developer
We are searching for .NET developer with the knowledge of C/C++ to cooperate on development of core products.
- Develop new features and maintain current core products on Windows platform.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and ability to work with .NET C++ Framework
- Good proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Experience in implementing efficient data structures to enable faster data processing
- Experience working in a Multi-threaded environment
- Understanding of video, codecs and video processing.
- Experience in multimedia and streaming protocols, such as RTSP, and HLS.
- Experience in implementing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
Computer Vision Engineer
Camvision company is seeking for computer vision engineer for algorithm design and development in the area of sport analysis and broadcast.
- Develop algorithms for the computer vision and image processing from research to production in a C++ environment
- Good proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Strong background in computer vision, graphics, image and video processing
- Experience with OpenCV
- MS or enrolled in PhD in the field of computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics or similar. Possible also for graduates.
- Experience in some of the following areas: Object tracking, Deep learning, Camera calibration, Projective geometry and 3D space, Image and Video processing
- Experience with GPU Development (CUDA)
- Food allowance
- Flexible work hours
- English/German courses in work hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home Office
- Perspective starting position in growing company